/ Animal Feed / Formulation (Retail)
- Minerals: 350 gm / kg
- Proteins: 150 gm / kg
- Vitamins: 100 gm /kg
- Carbohydrates: 50 gm / kg
Dosage - Feed:
- Feed - 2-3 kg per ton of feed
- Drinking Water - 1-2 kg Per 1000 Litres
- For all livestock species; mix with feed or drinking water.
- For calves; mix the milk or milk replacer for the first 30 days after birth.
- Can be used in automatic milk replacer feeders.
- Reduces risk of diarrhoea at weaning and in the pre-fattening stage caused by feed change and re-grouping.
- Increases milk fat.
- Improves feed conversion thus leading to a better weight gain.
- Improves the milk yield & the reproduction of sow pig.
- For calves; reduces risk of diarrhoea in the first month and improves vitality.
- For dairy cows; reduces the risk of mastitis and high somatic cell counts.
- Reduces ammonia emission and smell.
- Keep in cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for human consumption.